Monday, February 9, 2009

Not sure what to do late on a Sunday evening??? Do what Lauren and I did, go see Bret Michaels in concert. It was standing room only, rather close to the stage, we were surrounded by trashy looking (but for the most part, polite) girls - (each other excluded - I have never felt more like an old mom than last night) and we had a blast!!! My one problem was that as I was watching him singing, jumping, gyrating, etc...I kept wondering what his blood sugar level was.


Bret scanning the crowd for Lauren.

Give me something to believe in.


Don't need nothing, but a good time!!!!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

The sad part is that he loves me so much, but he doesn't know it yet.

Yes, the concert was fun. I pretty much stood in a puddle of my own drool while Bret pointed at me a few times.

I wonder what happened to that man with the greasy, curly hair and tiny fingers?

Andrea said...

I think the little man fell into the urinal and no one noticed.

Lauren said...

Oh, and you shouldn't have felt old last night; mullet lady was older and so was the weird woman standing next to me who had feathered hair.

P.S - her husband didn't move the entire time...

:) Tracie said...

You skanky bee-otches!