Monday, August 6, 2012

It's Been 5 Years...

...not since my last post (although it seems like it!), but since Cale was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes.  Five years of ups and downs, tears, smiles, heart ache and joy.  The joy from seeing my oldest son grow and thrive.  He is now 11 years old and almost as tall as me!  He has been amazing dealing with what life has handed to him.  Sure, he has his down moments.  But he has handled everything amazingly!  I am so proud of him. 

Five years....wow!  So many changes, so much learning, so much of everything!

I know I have been absent from the blog world for just over a year, but I am going to try my hardest to keep up with my posts.  Changes are happening as my little boy is growing and I know I will need some advice from time to time.  I also know that there are so many of you out there that will be happy to advise, send ((HUGS)), words of encouragement, etc...

And for that I am so grateful!

No comments: