Monday, August 17, 2009

We have upgraded!!!


We now have the new and improved PDM for the OmniPod! It is so much easier to read than the old PDM. This screen is larger, in color and very bright!! The old one was usable, but very hard to see in the middle of the night. It was hard to read even with the backlight turned on. The new PDM also has the capabilities to download to the computer AND there is a light for the test strip! Another plus for the middle of the night testing!

I would say that the only drawback is that the buttons on the bottom are tiny and take some getting used to. The old ones were very easy to use, but the more I use the new ones, the easier they are. Good luck to Pat and anyone else with larger fingers!!!

It's so pretty!

1 comment:

:) Tracie said...

Nice!

I want the strip light for nightime checking.....I blind myself with the backlight!