Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Deep Thoughts...By Ryan Sowers

Just thought I would share with you a few of Ryan's philosophies on life...

On Easter, my parents came over for Brunch and I asked Ryan if he would like some orange juice, his response "I don't like orange juice, it has hair in it!". Ok...note to self, Ryan does not like pulp.

Then today, he asked why Jake was always licking his (oh how do I put this nicely) nuts. I told him that Jake doesn't have those anymore. He wanted to know why so I told him that when Jake was a puppy, we took him to the doctor and he removed them. He looked me straight in the eye and said "How is he not dead then?".

Only a child......

2 comments:

:) Tracie said...

Oh boy, already thinking like a man, not being able to survive without his "junk"!

He's funny! I'm glad I have girls because I don't have to deal with that. BUT, the things I'll have to deal with....eye yie yie!

Lauren said...

Nicely done, Ryan! That is too funny!